Sunday, May 29, 2016

Challenge #120 Use a Doily + winners from our Ribbon & Charms Challenge

Thanks to everyone that played along with our ADD RIBBON & CHARMS challenge #119. 
There were some wonderful entries.  
We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge which follows after our winners and top picks. 

Here are our winners and top picks.


Winners are chosen by Random Org. 
Winner of 3 images from
Sassy Studio Designs


Our winner for 1 image from Sasayaki Glitter 

Sponsorship

is #12  Marie


Please email Julie at cagidt@gmail.com to claim your prize, please put name of sponsor and challenge in your email. Also please grab our badge from the sidebar for your blogs. 

Here are the top picks from the design team. 

#3 Lena

#4 Claire

#12 Marie


Thanks for playing along and please grab our blog badge from the sidebar. 


Now for our new challenge.
Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It. A big thank you to those of you who entered our last  challenge! There were so many Wonderful entries. We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.


Our theme for you this week is

Use a Doily

We are sponsored by My Besties this week.



Winner to receive 3 images from this selection of Images









Here are the wonderful creations by our Design Team

Barb 


Kaja using



MaryAnn




Melanie using own image




Susan using





We also have two guest designers with us this week, They are good friends of our Sponsor and also friends with some of the DT members.

Helen Smith
I am 44 years old and married to the love of my life.  I am a Clinical Microbiologist for my profession but love to craft in my down time.  I have been a paper crafter in some way shape or form for well over 20 years.  I discovered Copics in 2013 and have been hooked ever since.  This craft has brought so many beautiful people into my life.  I'm so grateful.  


 April Catalogna
I started paper crafting about 10 years ago when my mother gave me a scrapbook of my puppy.   I was hooked and have scrapped over 2,000 pages.   Four years ago I got the coloring bug and started taking online classes to help refine my coloring.   Through 2 battles with cancer, coloring was something I could do in bed while recovering from chemo.  The friends I have made in the coloring community has been priceless.  

Here is April's card

To check out our talented designers, click on their name to visit their blog.

Now it is your turn to join the FUN! We look forward to visiting your blog.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, what cute and fab DT inspirations. Very very nice works ladies :-)

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* A Beautiful Mess
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ladies, these are all very lovely creations!!!!!!
    Xoxo
    Heather Carney

    ReplyDelete